OOOH LOOK AT THAT HISTORICAL ACCURACY THO
In which fantasy fiction with characters of color is subjected to the “historical accuracy” test and comes out on top once again…
(fyi this is the author of The Throne of the Crescent Moon, which has been featured for Fiction Week previously)
anyone else noticing a trend here?
didn’t know ancient egyptians looked like mayo…
RHAMSES IM CHOKING LIKE THEY DIDNT SEE THE STATUES OR NOTHING
Ok but of course the servants and thieves are black ok i see yall
This makes me so mad
look what you can buy
There is a Pope in the Cars universe. This means that there is Catholic Christianity, which means there was a Jesus car who was crucified. Jesus Chrysler was crucified by car Romans under Pontiac Pilot who washed his wheels. A car was nailed to a cross and ascended to Heaven.
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon returns!!
#sailormoon #prettyguardiansailormoon #sailor #usagi #serena #mooncrisis #mooncrisismakeup #moon #scout #naokotakeuchi #draw #digitalpainting #anime #art #crystal #bunny #crisis
Here’s what they emphasized:
- Male / female rigs built separately, but essentially the same
- Hero is associated with N7, but is not kitted out for open warfare. Seems to be suited up for exploration? That’s what they’re talking up, at least.
- Production is still several years out- They’re aware of the repetitiveness of the facial expressions/gestures, and they’re working on it.
- The Mako is back! More agile, faster, no cannon. Is more core to gameplay than ever before. Pulling donuts in this thing now seems actually feasible.
- Aliens will totally be on your team again
- Equipment on top of armor will probably be customizable…and casual clothes may be customizable in the same way, which means we might be able to avoid the fashion disaster that was the zipper dress.- Protagonist will be human, but they’re remaining mum on the possibility of other playable races.